When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody recognize this battery can?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I nabbed this at Ann Arbor and thought I had scored the elusive Zep light I need. Looked through my reference images and it's not the one I'm looking for. It could probably be made to work, but if anybody recognizes it, I'd like to know what it was from. Thanks!

WDwIYhM-1.jpg

Yep, she's identical to that. Thanks Pap!

I'm only familiar with the Murray light with the threaded lens to turn it on or off. You say automatic--would this use a setup like the ND switches from the 50s?

I was advised by Dave Stromberger after I originally posted pictures of that rack on another thread they indeed use a coaster brake switch that adapts to a couple different models, ND being one of them, I believe Morrow or Musselman being the other. I would think circa 30's/40/s.
He also said the two tabs sticking out to the sides index into slots in a special lens for that unit that also screws in and out to turn the light on and off manually.

pap

Back