When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anybody remember?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
finally found what i was looking for.not real old,but i had one in the 70's and have never seen another one since.was surfing craigslist today and out popped this kangaroo scooter.they were sold by a company in concord,cali. right near me.it needs some love,but for the price i had to have it.i aired up the tires and boy,the memories,and the pain.40 years didn't seem that long ago :rolleyes: this will get restored to factory condition and hung with my old trike and bikes.

Attachments

• HPIM0699.JPG
    HPIM0699.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 158
  • HPIM0700.JPG
    HPIM0700.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 152
  • HPIM0701.JPG
    HPIM0701.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 147
Nice score! Finding and preserving things you remembered having in your childhood is pretty cool. :) You're right about the time flying...

Dave

would anybody have any ideas where to find parts for this scooter? the company was out of concord,cali.

well,a couple years later and i still haven't got around to restoring this thing,but i did get the chance to ride it a few times.i decided to move it along to another owner and listed it on my local cl for 120 bucks.SOLD in 2 days.so now we know what one is worth in case anyone wants to know.

I know how that goes Brian. I'm down quite a few bikes and a couple cars myself. Name of the game sometimes.

Well at least you got to take it for a spin and go back in time for a bit :)
I did that with my Varsity that I had not ridden since I was 14. Took it down from the rafters, pumped up the tires, and went on a journey back in time. Then I listed it on CL for $60. A guy gave me $80 for it. I guess it was worth more than I thought.:rolleyes:

Back