When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody want to race?

-
i saw that too. but this part kinda scares me (not that i have enough cash to buy an exercise bike anyways...)

"THE PICTURE IS GENERIC AND SHOWS A COMPLETE SET

(BUT ONLY ONE OF THE BIKES IS INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION)"

i was wondering what exactly you get? a big pile of rust and splintered wood that used to look like the picture?

So how do you race with only one bike? That seller is having some serious pipe dreams.

Those are the type ads that should be banned: when the photo, disclosed or not, does not match the actually item. If it were a new item a stock photo would be fine; it would be identical. Used items vary. Guy is a scumbag.

You can't even ask the seller questions, I just tried. Not that I'm interested at all in buying it, just hate to see something like this!

"You can't include pictures that don't accurately represent the item for sale."--- so its either one of the bikes shown or one just like the ones shown......which means hes selling one of the ones shown, or he has an extra....stranger things have happened I guess...lol

Back