When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Else Collect Old Bicycle/Tricycle Photos?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ridingtoy

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I've been purchasing trike photos from the 1950s and older on ebay for a few years to help in identifying the older models, particularly if the head badge/decal is now missing or illegible. I try to get photos taken more closer up and very clear...clear enough to read the badge name with an 8X magnifier. I notice there's also plenty of old bicycle photos listed and wondered if anyone else here collected them.

I also save photos from ebay listings for my own personal reference of older trike paint schemes, design details, and additional help in identification. Of course, since they are someone else's photos, I don't publish them anywhere on the net as if they were mine. I only keep them on a CD for my own restoration reference purposes only.

Dave

Last edited:
At my friend the big collection of photos. It collects it 25 years. It used a part of these photos at a writing of the book.

Wow, your friend must have quite a collection of photos after 25 years. I'm getting to the point of needing an album to start putting them in after just a few years of collecting. I just bought three more photos in the past week.

Dave

I've been collecting old bicycle & motorcycle photos for about 20 years now, like everything else they're getting harder to find.

Back