When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else suffer from this?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Seriously though, it is an addiction, we joke about it but it's for real. This is something @chitown Posted the last time this topic came up. It explains it all brilliantly. We're all just trying to fill a hole here, some of us have deeper holes than others. Don't click on the link if you don't like bad words.

I don't feel so bad about my 7 bikes now.
It feels much worse for me because I live in a small condo in the city.

Any more than the 7 and I don't have room to work on them anymore.
Do you have any creative racks/storage systems? I'll be moving in the coming months, and my next house, I want some nice looking, but functional bike storage.

Before the pandemic, I had 6 bikes. Now, I have 17; a friend is going to give me two more, and next weekend, I'm going to extract an 85 Ross Mt. Washington from my buddy's outdoor collection, before the forest eats it.

I'll be looking for homes for some of them, but I'm being selective about who gets them. Maybe I shouldn't be so selective on the bike's next keeper? I just don't want them neglected, after I put time, and sometimes, blood into resurrecting them.

I know I have a bike problem , but like most of my problems I thought I could handle it. I recently lost one of my storage units and had to cram all my bikes into what space I had left. I said no more projects till I move some out or find another storage spot. That week I brought home 5 more bikes. I have purchased 2 more bikes after that. last night I proclaimed out loud to myself that no more bikes unless I make room. Yet first thing this morning I'm back at it searching CL and the Cabe for possible bikes to purchase. I know I'm not alone in suffering from this condition. Has anyone given a name to what I suffer from?

I'm moving in a couple of months, stopped buying stuff so there'd be less to move. Except for that great deal on a frame. And the bike currently on it's way
I know I have a bike problem , but like most of my problems I thought I could handle it. I recently lost one of my storage units and had to cram all my bikes into what space I had left. I said no more projects till I move some out or find another storage spot. That week I brought home 5 more bikes. I have purchased 2 more bikes after that. last night I proclaimed out loud to myself that no more bikes unless I make room. Yet first thing this morning I'm back at it searching CL and the Cabe for possible bikes to purchase. I know I'm not alone in suffering from this condition. Has anyone given a name to what I suffer from?

from Mr. Thomas, who deals coast to coast. I'm going to the sale threads now.

well i think i might have been close to intervention BUT instead i started my own 12 step program. Cant wait til im 12 steps from getting the next 1. (Oops just kidding my wife ) 57 schwinn tornado. Gonna be ratted out doing
wheelies to eternity....

16243670373926826535378857285719.jpg

16243670612468079672845367048988.jpg

16243670905755981126262139731144.jpg

Back