When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone ever heard of a made in England rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
Found someone in PDX that was selling a womans rollfast with a nice delta rocket ray on it. He only wanted $75. for the bike, which was a killer deal, but I didn't really want the whole bike bad enough to drive all the way up there to get it. Anyway, after playing email tag for awhile I offered him $50. for the light which he excepted. So I get the light today and he threw in the head badge off of the rollfast. pic.
20190522_191759.jpg

Very nice of him. I also told him about the cabe and told him he could probably get 3× what he wad asking for the bike if he parted it out. He also had another bike he was selling cheap. Both skip tooth bikes. Hopefully he will turn up here.

Yes, English lightweights became big sellers in the US in the '50s, being so different from the heavy ballooners. Schwinn already had their "lightweight"(lol) line, but most other companies weren't tooled for them, and simply imported and rebadged them.

Back