When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone ever service a Persons Majestic siren?

-

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
It does work, but seems like it could work a little better. Anyone know how to service or rebuild these?

Thanks so much guys, wasn’t sure if they were possible to service or not. I’ll be doing this later today. Oh btw, it’s not staying on the typhoon, actually going on a DX rat. Will also be mounted on the fork. Bike belongs to a customer.

Resurrecting an old thread. I searched here on the CABE and found mostly For Sale ads, and this thread was probably the closest since I have a technical question.
I acquired one of these Persons sirens a few weeks back. Its the older style with the little heart cutouts. I decided to "test" it by putting it in the chuck of my cordless drill and giving it a go. It spins really smooth but doesn't make any sound. I looked it over and the "blades" inside look good, so really not sure what's up. What gives?

Resurrecting an old thread. I searched here on the CABE and found mostly For Sale ads, and this thread was probably the closest since I have a technical question.
I acquired one of these Persons sirens a few weeks back. Its the older style with the little heart cutouts. I decided to "test" it by putting it in the chuck of my cordless drill and giving it a go. It spins really smooth but doesn't make any sound. I looked it over and the "blades" inside look good, so really not sure what's up. What gives?
Did you spin it in the proper direction?

did you get your siren to work? I just acquired one, attached it to drill motor, but no sound. I tried reversing the drill motor direction, but all it did was to loosen the chuck to the point that the siren fell out. Is this siren direction dependent? thanks

Back