When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone ever service a Persons Majestic siren?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I had one I thought was broken or put together incorrectly, so I recently bought another. When it too wouldn't sound chucked up in a drill in either direction, I thought it was also broken. But in another thread somewhere I saw where the tire actually spins the siren axle much faster than a drill would so I just checked against a tire and they both work. Why one works much better than the other remains a mystery to be solved.

Kinda of a odd angle, that it’s mounted . Not much to them Iv had one open and lubed parts that made sense to me , but by no means did I know what I was doing, I just went for it :)

View attachment 1175421
I took the clamp off of mine. It appears that the rotating thimble looking nose piece needs to come off. Is that threaded? If so is it right or left hand thread? Thanks.

Back