When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone from Portland traveling to Los Angeles area

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1979AL

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for someone to pick up 1 or 2 schwinns for me from Portland area and bring them into the LA/OC area. Please let me know. Thanks.

Sorry for the late response. Yes- looking to have 1 schwinn picked up in the PDX area and brought to LA/OC area.
I have someone who just moved out of the Portland area to the town of Roseburg. If you can get it to him there I can bring it to LA/OC first week of December. Pm me for more info.

Thanks. I doubt the seller would consider this as he's in Colton Oregon about 172 miles north, but I very much appreciate the offer.

Thanks. I doubt the seller would consider this as he's in Colton Oregon about 172 miles north, but I very much appreciate the offer.
Yeah sorry he just moved to the new location with his job. If anything changes let me know. We relay stuff monthly.

Whats the cost to bring it down in case I work something out with this guy

Thanks for the offer, but the seller just informed me that the bike was no longer for sale and placed back in storage.

Back