When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to Copake?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pedal4416

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I used to go every year but then I moved to Wisconsin. I will be making a special trip out to spend the day with my father and spend all my cash on old bikes. Anyone going? Are you bringing some cool stuff that i should save for?

I'll be there. Bought some stuff out of a long closed bike shop. Mostly aftermarket stuff. Balloon and middleweight fenders (some still in the wrappers), pedals, mirrors, miscellaneous hardware, chains (in original boxes), a chainguard or two, a 40s Rollfast horn tank, etc. Not yet sure what I'm bringing for bikes. Probably a late 60s Schwinn Continental and a late 40s ladies Roadmaster (rough but with a decent set of peaked fenders), and possibly a nice original Columbia Playbike. Maybe some other stuff too as space allows.

walter branche ,, on the scene thursday afternoon, if you do not go to copake ,, go to memory lane the next weekend ,,and ann arbor.. live the collector dream ,, at least once .. wpb .. [email protected] 407 656 9840

Back