When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have a 26" bmx frameset for sale?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not sure if these cool but have parted out steel frames. 1980s 90s all terrain style Murray Explorer, Columbia mountain sport, Schwinn Impact, etc. Can pm pics if interested.

I might be persuaded to sell this one. Pretty HTF if I remember right...has horizontal drops.

I have so many projects, I really don't think I'll get to build this up....

I'm keeping the chrome fork, & the one that goes with it has ripples at the crown...a little bit bent, but goes with it & probably would be able to be bent back.

Puegot Pipeline 26"

I might be persuaded to sell this one. Pretty HTF if I remember right...has horizontal drops.

I'm keeping the chrome fork, & the one that goes with it has ripples at the crown...a little bit bent, but goes with it & probably would be able to be bent back.

Puegot Pipeline 26"

View attachment 1511123

View attachment 1511124
Here's one built-up...not mine but gives you an idea of a complete...

Puegot Pipeline 26"

View attachment 1511123

View attachment 1511124
How much for it?

Back