When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have an idea what kind of racing frame this is

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe so

If the bridges have a punched hole for fastening a fender (unless they were hand drilled later) then she's 1914-5 or newer.
The only other way to date her would be if she has threaded BB bearing cups or not, but I do not know to date that way, someone here might tho... possibly Carlton (fordsnake) or Ivo (balloontyre), or....

Thanks for your help ... once I get used to website I will post parts and bikes that will be for sale

Gotta love those badge thieves more everyday. The ribbed fork is not solely Mead as other bikes have ridged forks. Badge holes are up and down on your more likely roadster than racer. Pictures of bottom bracket and fender stays along with tube diameters will speed up diagnosis.

Gotta love those badge thieves more everyday. The ribbed fork is not solely Mead as other bikes have ridged forks. Badge holes are up and down on your more likely roadster than racer. Pictures of bottom bracket and fender stays along with tube diameters will speed up diagnosis.
Thank you for info

Junkman Bob,

If you plan to ride this bike be sure to get the fork fixed, appears to be missing some metal on the inside so strength has been compromised.

fork.jpg

How the tire and or rim wore out that fork area is baffling. That front wheel would of had to of been run for a long time very crooked to cause such damage. Unless the fork mounted brake or lamp bracket had a different metal that rusted fork tubing.

Back