When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here own a Miami / Flying Merkel Bicycle?

-
I am not sure but this saddle may be motorcycle instead of bicycle......Experts let me know please?

IMG_7172 (1).JPG

IMG_7173.JPG

IMG_7174.JPG

IMG_7175.JPG

Last edited:
Traditionally seen on pacing and stayer bicycles, this ol Racycle has been so manhandled though in his restore its hard to say what is original and what was just added on along the way- that auction was the worst thing I have experienced in a while.
I agree about the auction. It was hard to navigate and with auctions closing two minutes apart I had both a laptop and my phone going at the same time and still lost out on a coupe due to the refresh rate. Not sure the timing was very accurate either. I was happy with the four lots I got but if the platform was better he woulda got more money out of me. I actually think this bike is pretty decent and for what I paid. Once I get it I'll decide if its a keeper. The Stearns will be at MLC this fall. V/r Shawn

So did you score any gems from this one? What about the chainless carcass that looked like a Rambler with the stirrup handlebars? V/r Shawn
Brutal man, I was the back bidder on that frame, two speed Rambler chainless- those bars couldn't have worked with that frame as the frame needed a quilled stem and that bar required a collar....damn I wanted that setup!
So in answer to your question, nope- came away empty handed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back