When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone interested in a Tandem..................

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
bah humbug

cough cough... hang on, let me get up off the ground before I type an appropriate response to this humbuggery.

The comma and zeros are in a strange arrangement in the asking price.

1/3 of a million will get you the bike and a pair of mirrors! what a set that would be! Maybe if you buy them both you can get a discount on the shipping?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-Antique-Go...=Antiques_Decorative_Arts&hash=item27b66de107

Last edited:
What are you griping about ChiTown? The shipping is free, its a win win situation!! ( I used only my best sarcastic typing to post this message)

I was just going to place a bid, but looked at my checkbook first. Only about $119,000 short. Damn.

I'm using my calm non-sarcastic font now...

OldRider... oh, I didn't notice that the shipping was free. My bad.

You guys just don't understand, this junk, er, stuff is Super Ultra mega rare only ones on the planet caliber collectibles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did anyone notice they also have the super mega ultra rare one dollar bill with a star in the serial number? Woohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back