When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know how many Schwinn headbadges were used?

-

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Howdy guys! I know someone has got to have a list of badges made at certain headbadge companies for people selling Schwinn bicycles or maybe a list that the different companies that distributed Schwinn's had etc.
Anyone?

Please PM me, email me at [email protected], call me at Home at 1-208-687-5319 or
Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry

Maybe lists of available ones from Louisville Cycle & Supply Company, Chicago Cycle Supply Co., Columbus Cycle & Sporting Goods Co. Guaranty etc.

That's like asking, how many gallons of water are in the ocean.
I'll bet that Schwinn didn't even know the answer to that question.
Truer words were never spoken! It's amazing!

I'd like to find as many as I can. I'm up to 252 pages in the book I'm working on and I don't want to leave any cool stuff that still may be out there to find, out of the book. Thanks guys! Barry

Barny,
Did you find this one in your research ?

A Schwinn style Footed Badge from Portland, Oregon.

850d2b12dd43b6cc7c49e2fcd10bada2.jpg

Was the Majestic badge from a mail order catalog or was it a hardware store brand?
The reason I ask, is because my 1946 Schwinn built Whizzer is badged Majestic, and I thought it strange that they sold a Whizzer kit.

Back