When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know the value?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikerbabe56

On Training Wheels
I bought this bike for 200.00 a couple yrs ago. I thought it was a bit much but loved the bike so paid it. It is in almost new condition. Nothing a little steel wool would not take care of. Not sure if seat is original but is a Schwinn seat. (See pics) It is a Schwinn repop but do not know the year and would like to know that if anyone out there does know. And woul;d like to know what it is worth. Any and all help appreciated.

20190817_095353 (1).jpg

20190817_095359 (1).jpg

20190817_095408 (1).jpg

20190817_095418 (1).jpg

Reactions: hm.
Looking at your bike...........I'd say you paid about the right price. Single speed ( I presume ) No Horn in Tank , No Lights , Narrow Fenders . You have the Nicer Springer set up . Nice Bike . I'd say use the heck out of it. wouldn't worry 'bout nicks and scrapes . Nice Color Combo on that one. :cool:

That is in excellent shape and worth what you paid IMO. It's mid 90's model. The head badge may have a four digit build date stamped in it and I'm pretty sure it's a 1996 model.
The first three digits will be the day of the year and the last digit will be the year. 2756 would be the 275th day of 1996.

Use Turtle Wax Chrome Polish and rust remover on that chrome, not steel wool.

1566061790910.png

That is in excellent shape and worth what you paid IMO. It's mid 90's model. The head badge may have a four digit build date stamped in it and I'm pretty sure it's a 1996 model.
The first three digits will be the day of the year and the last digit will be the year. 2756 would be the 275th day of 1996.

Use Turtle Wax Chrome Polish and rust remover on that chrome, not steel wool.

View attachment 1048393
Thanks so much! The head badge says 1965 so 196th day of 1995. Always learning.

Looking at your bike...........I'd say you paid about the right price. Single speed ( I presume ) No Horn in Tank , No Lights , Narrow Fenders . You have the Nicer Springer set up . Nice Bike . I'd say use the heck out of it. wouldn't worry 'bout nicks and scrapes . Nice Color Combo on that one. :cool:

Appreciate input. I like color combo too. Have gound out it was made in 1995.☺

Welcome Bikerbabe56 , nice bike , I hope you have years of fun with it . If you use this site , you can find out where CABER's get together and ride , and find people than can help you if you need parts , accessories , or repairs for your ride . Again Welcome .

Back