When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone know what this is?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

64caliente

On Training Wheels
does anyone know anything about this ? (scooter,bick, riding toy ect...) pushing the steering wheel back and forward propels it. I found it in a truck I purchased

4 wheeler 2.jpg

4 wheeler 3.jpg

Fairy Colson Auto Coaster I believe. If it’s the same model as my father’s, it’s a 1935 and fairly rare. Like many early prewar items, it was a very expensive toy sold during the heart of the Great Depression when unemployment was as high as 20%. Only the very wealthy would even consider spending that type of money on a child.

DC2A653B-1289-4ACE-9479-546643F80A6E.jpeg

I normally don't have a lot if interest in things I can't ride but this has TOTALLY piqued my interest!! Looks complete and would be fairly easy to service to get rolling again.;) Looks like a fun project!

@lgrinnings , thanks for the great info and picture! A fine example of one of the things I love about the Cabe. The amount of knowledge and willingness to share to help a brother out is awesome!

Thanks for sharing!

Back