When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Near Wixon, Michigan Coming to Memory Lane?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have two TOC metal bicycle stands I bought in Wixon, Michigan that need transported to Memory Lane or Monroe. I will gladly pay for your time. If anyone is nearby and can assist please send me a PM.

Last edited:
I will be in Monroe, but not ML if that helps? and i can go grab them if needed?

I think I'm the closest to Wixom, I'm in Ann Arbor and will be at both Memory Lane and Monroe. Send me a message if you still need help with this.

Patrick

I live in Livonia and will be in Novi tomorrow which is very close to Wixom. I’ll be available to get them after work but it’ll have to be close to 2PM. I’m going to Monroe on Sunday. I could transport them. LMK

I live in Livonia and will be in Novi tomorrow which is very close to Wixom. I’ll be available to get them after work but it’ll have to be close to 2PM. I’m going to Monroe on Sunday. I could transport them. LMK
Thank you for the offer. It has all been worked out but appreciate it.

Back