When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone on own a Red Ryder Bicycle??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Looking to buy one of the Red Ryder prototype bikes. A good friend of mine who collected bb-guns mentioned 4 or 5 prototype bikes were produced in 1939-41. Allegedly one complete bike exists that was still owned by a Harman family member and a second partially complete example is out there. The bicycle was to be fitted with a rifle scabbard to hold the Daisy BB gun that came out in the Spring of 1940. Has anyone seen one or has photos/illustrations?

RedRyder.jpg

Please send me a PM! Kindly, Brant

Last edited:
Looking to buy one of the Red Ryder prototype bikes. A good friend of mine who collected bb-guns mentioned 4 or 5 prototype bikes were produced in 1939-41. Allegedly one complete bike exists that was still owned by a Harman family member and a second partially complete example is out there. The bicycle was to be fitted with a rifle scabbard to hold the Daisy BB gun that came out in the Spring of 1940. Has anyone seen one or has photos/illustrations?

View attachment 1284288

Please send me a PM! Kindly, Brant
We have one of there for sale might even be the same one.

Back