When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone see these before?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spomalley86

I live for the CABE
I'm banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what these items are. I'm wondering if any of you guys seen them before or know what their applications were? Thanks!

20181114_172526.jpg

20181114_172553.jpg

20181114_173002.jpg

20181114_173010.jpg

I have an NOS box of the saddle clamps, I think they are 30s, if I remember right they are called dandylo seat clamps. I think they are listed in the Island Cycle Supply catalog, I have some of the crank repair pieces too and think they are also in the Island catalog.
Can i buy one from you? I could use one for a restored bike.
Pm me please

You realize that these are made for kids to be able to ride bikes that are too big for them.

No i didn't realise that and i dont think it matters for what i want to use it for.
I wanted to use it on a 30's tandem because i dont have the fancy stem/seat post combo that the bike needs to mount the front seat and rear bars togrther in the same frame opening.
With this clamp at least i will be able to have a front seat mounted to the .

Back