When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone wanna guess this BMX creation?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

Sorry it's the only pic I have but my buddy is giving it to me & before I dismantle it; would like to make sure it's not something of any value frame wise. May at least put it back to original & or part it

Upside down bike, tallbike, whatever. That's the newest one I have ever seen. It's probably the only one I have seen since the mid 70s. That frame looks aluminum, so took some more welding skill and a better welder than would have been generally available back when I remember stuff like this.
Not sure yet but have to pick it up from a buddy. He's not into looking at stuff too closely if it doesn't interest him much. I figure spare parts and or scrap metal. I just was hoping it wasn't some kind of rare or collectible bmx bike somebody ruined.

Not sure yet but have to pick it up from a buddy. He's not into looking at stuff too closely if it doesn't interest him much. I figure spare parts and or scrap metal. I just was hoping it wasn't some kind of rare or collectible bmx bike somebody ruined.
Cmon, that thing is awesome. Ride it around first before you cut it up. You may find that it's fun :).

Back