When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone work at a bike shop?

-

Synbike

On Training Wheels
I'm recently working on a CRS web application for bicycle store. The idea is to make recording bike services faster and access customer's bike details easily.

I need advice from people who used to work or currently work at a bicycle shop or in bicycle industry.

If you are interested, please click the link below and do a little user testing.

Sate aything that makes you confused or you think wouldn't be useful and redundant would be awesome.

Here is the link: https://t.maze.co/116961513

Isn't this asking us to do work "your" supposed to be doing for someone else 🤔
No. This is exactly what he should be doing by trying to gather all the variables prior to supplying the final product. Experts are not necessarily experts in all aspects of their subject matter and so should reach out to expand their knowledge base. It’s what I would expect from someone doing a project for me!

No. This is exactly what he should be doing by trying to gather all the variables prior to supplying the final product. Experts are not necessarily experts in all aspects of their subject matter and so should reach out to expand their knowledge base. It’s what I would expect from someone doing a project for me!
Yes, thanks for that. I am not an expert in operating a bike shop. My job is to make the system works. It would be pointless if my user think the thing I made for them is useless. (thanks for the reply. I forgot to turn on the notification and literally thought no one reply...

Isn't this asking us to do work "your" supposed to be doing for someone else 🤔
Thanks for the reply. I would love to hear the actual user's opinion before I hand in the final work. But yes, after gathering all the feedback, I will need to go back and work on the project again. Sometimes, I do want someone else to do this job for me.

“Sate aything”……can you define this for me @Synbike…”system works”…”my user think”…I am thinking New Zealand gets a pass on translation…cheers!

Last edited:
“Sate aything”……can you define this for me @Synbike…”system works”…”my user think”…you are being paid for this? Wow!
oh...that just means I want people who did the test gives some feedback. Any feedback is a big help. For example, if it takes 30 sec to find a search bar, that means I should put it somewhere more obvious. If are a bike mechanic and you think there is no need to check the bike usage, tell me about it. I'm very interested in how people who work at a bike shop feels about when they are using the system.
@IngoMike not being paid. This is just a very draft stage. But I would love to go further and get funds to actually make the real product. But at this stage, nope, no one paid me to do this.

Back