When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apple Green

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I need consensus from the experts but I believe this is apple green on this B10. I know @bobcycles had mentioned some time ago that apple was late 30s through 41/2. Based on this I contend apple runs from probably early 30s until the war. Looking closer at a Cycleplane/Motorbike that @cyclonecoaster.com posted sometime back I think it is likely apple and not lime. Thoughts? V/r Shawn

Apple? green B10
DSC_0494 - Copy.JPG

Frank's '36 Cycleplane
1936 Motorbike CC  2.jpg

Original apple green
5f684e511379e5223b4b32763459d545.jpg

Lime green
IMG_4675.JPG

I'm playing with the idea of these colors reversed with reversed fenders (a double negative?) for my '36 Cycleplane That would be an ivory frame, tank, rack with green head tube and fenders (optional chrome guard). V/r Shawn

I'm playing with the idea of these colors reversed with reversed fenders (a double negative?) for my '36 Cycleplane That would be an ivory frame, tank, rack with green head tube and fenders (optional chrome guard). V/r Shawn
Please do it! I think that lincoln would’ve looked a little better with reversed fenders. Still probably my all time favorite Motorbike!

Shawn @Freqman1 my motorbike is a Lasalle badged & definitely ivory & apple green - local find to which I have the fenderset for too ... It is deep in storage about 2 hours from where I live now & not accessible any time soon ... Ridden as purchased ...Next time I'm out that way I will try to get to it

Shawn @Freqman1 my motorbike is a Lasalle badged & definitely ivory & apple green - local find to which I have the fenderset for too ... It is deep in storage about 2 hours from where I live now & not accessible any time soon ... Ridden as purchased ...Next time I'm out that way I will try to get to it
Thanks Frank! Just curious if the fenders are ivory or green (reversed). V/r Shawn

Back