When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

APRIL 5th 2020 -- CYCLONE COASTER Sunday Vintage Bicycle Ride - POSTPONED until further notice

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Thanks again to the CYCLONE COASTER family for understanding the POSTPONING of the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle ride until further notice - RIDDEN not HIDDEN will have to be turned around for the time being to HIDDEN not RIDDEN due to the TEMPORARY CLOSURE along the strand in our home town of Long Beach California with the current COVID-19 virus situation - PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING

There is a lot of concern right now with what's going on in our World & local communities regarding COVID-19 - It is a stressful time where health & well being of everyone should be the number one priority & the best thing to do is stay home & be there for one another in the privacy of our homes - PLEASE SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES WHEN YOU CAN

PLEASE KEEP IN CONTACT WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY THROUGH YOUR PHONES & SOCIAL MEDIA - Stay in touch with online forums & practice SOCIAL DISTANCING at this time - LESS CONTACT with others will help everyone stay healthier - We can all join up for a great CYCLONE COASTER family ride AFTER things settle down - I know many can use this down time to get those back burner projects up for when we once again go out to ride these great pieces of American History with one another

Go to www.cyclonecoaster.com for the latest updates & future ride details once everything settles down

STAY HEALTHY MY FRIENDS - RIDDEN not HIDDEN - Frank

1585932085477.png

Last edited:
Back