When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arch & Truss Bar Bicycles, A Catalog Of Information

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This one was available in the 1923 Paul Revere catalog for $12 down and $5 a month.
IMG_2692.JPG
IMG_2693.JPG

Hi ,

I got recently this bike in Paris , and am busy looking for its make and model ; so far I've found a couple of dozens of archbar manufacturers across France and US , but not been able to determine which one is it ;
probably not an Iver J , nor a Westfield /Pope/Columbia

if you can read french , you'll find many pictures and info on our forum here : http://forum.tontonvelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=25702
any idea ?

cadre pont dent sautée .jpg

CPDS av .jpg

Hello ,

buzy compiling data from the web , here I'm happy to provide an updated but still uncomplete and unvalidated list of US origin truss bridge bikes ;
in green the ones for which I have at least a picture and/or documention ; in black the ones to be confirmed and documented

indeed , we may find several times the same name , like King or Excelsior ; your help is needed to clarify

my final goal is to have a proper table with fields : Manufacturer name , brand, model N° , date, city , state

upload_2016-3-8_19-52-38.png

Back