When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Archer bike radio

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$30 plus $15 shipping
Zipcode

J-wagon

I live for the CABE
Hi all, for sale:
Archer Road Patrol Radio Shack. AM/FM radio, horn, reflector, handlebar mount. Radio and Horn Tested and Works. Battery compartment no corrosion. Does not include new batteries (but if you want the 4 dead Radio Shack C batteries, I'll include; shipping is same regardless).

Shipping $15 CONUS.
Payment via PayPal friends and family, Venmo, Zelle, check, money order, btc, eth. Thanks for looking!

Hi all, note: just a heads up that re: paypal it only works for me if initiate a fund request via email.

(If anyone knows why I can't receive funds via my username or email, any insight appreciated). Thx!

It may be whether or not you are using Goods and Services or Friends and Family. I believe Goods and Services requires an invoice from the seller where Friends and Family is set up to send money from the sender to the receiver using the receivers email address.
I use it a lot to send money and never have a glitch.
Rob

Back