When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are these 1st decade Schwinn forks?

-

mongeese

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_7572.JPG
IMG_7573.JPG
IMG_7574.JPG

What is the serial # and where is it located? Mine pictured below--13678. V/r Shawn

DSC_1208 - Copy.JPG

Shawn I thought the numbers were right where yours were but upon further inspection they seem to not be numbers and more like scrapes. I can not find any numbers stamped on frame. Do you know of anywhere I may have missed them on frame? Also the bottom bracket is a Fauber with threaded cups.

Shawn I thought the numbers were right where yours were but upon further inspection they seem to not be numbers and more like scrapes. I can not find any numbers stamped on frame. Do you know of anywhere I may have missed them on frame? Also the bottom bracket is a Fauber with threaded cups.

Doesn't sound like a Schwinn to me. Might want to post up pics of the entire bike to see if someone can identify it. V/r Shawn

Back