When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are these Dean's tires still good riders?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Are these Dean's tires still good?

• "They will be fine, don't worry about it"

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • "50 miles left, be carefull"

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Are these Dean's tires still good riders? What's your thoughts? They are never use and hold air but the cracks concern me.
IMG_0343.JPG

I'd rather not bail while riding. Are they "50 miles left, be carefull" or a "they will be fine, don't worry about it" tires? I think I will make a poll :)

I've owned several sets of RD tires and did a century ride on one pair. You will be fine! If you are concerned about the cracks I would recommend putting some stans in the tires. That will help in the even you get a leak.

Cheers,
Phil

I've owned several sets of RD tires and did a century ride on one pair. You will be fine! If you are concerned about the cracks I would recommend putting some stans in the tires. That will help in the even you get a leak.

Cheers,
Phil
"Stans"?

Stans is a great product. I use it in my mountain bike tubeless tires. Slime tire sealant might also do the trick.

Cheers,
Phil

Back