When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are these Torrington 8 pedals?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

J-wagon

I live for the CABE
Hi all, seeking verification on manufacturer and model of these pedals. Prewar Torrington 8 pedals?
Thx!

They sure look like it to me. Look closer. The 8 will be in the middle of the end cap. You don't even have to figure out which way is up because it is an 8.

Are you able to take them apart to see if they have serviceable bearings.. Just need to shoot a little WD40 or some kind of penetrating oil on the nuts and they should come right apart.. 8’s should have another nut on the inside on the shaft to get at the bearing’s..

The whole point of these is that they are rebuildable, The axles are high quality and usually not bent. If the axles are straight, you are well on your way. It is tough to tell age, They might be prewar, or not. Look on the flat part between the center and the heads of the pedal block shaft. It will probably say torrington there, but there's no doubt in my mind what they are.

Last edited:
Back