When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are Velocipede Tricycle Replacement Tires Available?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I'm wondering if there's a source for these hard rubber tires with metal hoops inside. I have an early circa 1900 children's velocipede I'm working on and the tires are completely missing from the large wheels in back.

20200507_193238.jpg

Looking for good sources of material for doing this!

Here is one resource from the Wheelmen newsletter that many of the Wheelmen use. They have excellent quality rubber for tiring, I have used it and am very satisfied. If you are a member of The Wheelmen look in your Wheelmen directory, possibly there is a Wheelmen in the Vermont area that can help you install the tiring.
IMGP0907.JPG

Wheel Wrights have rubber tiring and will install it. I live near Langcaster, PA and have taken a bike to a wheel wright in that area. If you are near the Amish there should be a wheel wright serving the wagon and the black tiring is still used on there wagons.

Back