When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are You Using Photobucket?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

frankster41

I live for the CABE
I just went to check out a bike someone posted from photobucket. I tapped on the pic to enlarge it and in the post there were several pics so I scrolled to the side. Now I am in this guys photobucket albums. It said 93 pages. There was probably 20 pics on a page. (No I did not view them all.)This is like an invasion of privacy. So if you are using photobucket be careful of what you take pics of and put in your bucket it can be viewed by others. Has anyone else noticed this?

you can lock your albums on photobucket .
I don't put anything online anywhere that I am uncomfortable with. Most of my pics are scattered around the interweb .

You can lock pics/albums so that you're the only one that has access. Seems that most people don't bother to tho. I've seen some funky stuff...:oops:

you can lock your albums on photobucket .
I don't put anything online anywhere that I am uncomfortable with. Most of my pics are scattered around the interweb .

I've used photobucket for a long time and had been my absolute go to for posting pictures. But, about 6-7 years ago, maybe longer, they started making their programing information too complicated which, made it difficult to download into their site, then more in uploading issues.. They seem to have eased those problems in the past few years, making it easy once again. but, I expect their expenses have gotten too high because now, if they can't stick in some form of advertisement it's getting crappy once again.. Including if you click a photo, most especially if the person who's posting it, optioned the tiny view, being hosted there, they'll pull you into their site, so you'll have to download their whole site, read ads etc, just to view one lousy photo. Plus this issue invading people's unsuspected privet logs.. That's a tricky one too, I recently discovered problems after I'd posted in one I have that's inside my logs that was locked. because if you lock your photos then, whatever you do want peps to see are locked out from posting in sites like here. . I ended up unlocking that log, just so peps could view it inside of the message I had it in.

Last edited:
I just went to check out a bike someone posted from photobucket. I tapped on the pic to enlarge it and in the post there were several pics so I scrolled to the side. Now I am in this guys photobucket albums. It said 93 pages. There was probably 20 pics on a page. (No I did not view them all.)This is like an invasion of privacy. So if you are using photobucket be careful of what you take pics of and put in your bucket it can be viewed by others. Has anyone else noticed this?

I noticed that too.
I don’t depend on the lock feature. I only post things in general .
Another thing is google map-finder. Entering the address will give you an option to
go “street view". You can scroll up & down the street & see your neighbors homes.
Also, the names of the people on each side of my house, & how many members live there.

Last edited:
Back