When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arlington Hts, IL 11th Annual Classic Bike Show & Swap August 16th 2015

-

bikeman76

Finally riding a big boys bike
classicbike show2013 006.JPG
classicbike show2013 004.JPG
classicbike show2013 022.JPG

Arlington Hts. IL 11th annual Chicagoland Classic Bike Show & Swap will be held Sunday August 16th 2015 at Village CycleSport 1326 N Rand Rd in Arlington Hts, IL 60004.
From 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Setup 7:00 to 9:00.

This show is well attended and some of the finest Show Bikes around will be on display ! Tons of those hard to find parts in the large swap area.

$20 for swap space. Only $15 Again this year for Cabe members ! Just give us your screen name and ask for your discount.

$5 for Bike Corral. Leave your bike for sale in the corral with a sign on it. Include price, features and your cell number. Then you can leave and enjoy the show.

$5 for Show entry. Trophies and ribbons awarded.
Bring your favorite Classic Bike and share it with everyone !

Food, restrooms, music and fun for all !

For correct directions Mapquest 1650 E Rand Rd Arlington Hts, IL 60004
Any questions call 847-398-1650 and ask for Joe or Email [email protected] .

Hope to see you there !
Joe

I was having difficulty finding info on this years swap date so let's move this up in case someone else is looking.

maybe I will see you ,chi,hank,etc,etc,.lol

If you get up here for this show I will try to get a picture of you to put on the Cabe. I had you in 3 photos at the Blue Moon show but oddly everything was in each picture that should have been except you.
I find that strange..........

I can't wait for the show I'm counting the days!!!![emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back