When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arlington Hts, IL 13th Annual Classic Bike Show & Swap Aug. 13th 2017

-
I'm going to make it out and very excited to pick up my new Yellow Fellow.
I'm on the fence about setting up or not though, I think I'm leaning towards just coming with some cash!
Anybody planning on bringing any particularly cool TOC bits and pieces shoot me a PM and maybe we can get some pre-sales goin!

This is a well attended show & swap. It's a good place to see old friends, and meet CABE members. If you are thinking about getting into this hobby, it's also a wealth of information, to see firsthand the "old iron" that will be there.
Sitting home at the computer, enjoying the CABE, can't compare to actually attending a show. Don't miss it!:)
You will leave relaxed, be more enthused about your hobby, and who knows, maybe come home with a winter project...

So can I get a swap space and put several bikes for sale at the space for the 15 or will I need to put them in the corral? Should I just call them

Who's coming out the day/night before & where are you staying?

I think I'm going to have to come out early, is there usually a group of folks drinking beer somewhere night before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0808171815.jpg
letgo1501936869284.jpg
letgo1501936869284.jpg
Crossroads bicycles in lena illinois will be there.we will be bringing a couple of bikes a klein mtb and a barracuda mtb

Back