When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arlington Hts, IL 13th Annual Classic Bike Show & Swap Aug. 13th 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm going to make it out and very excited to pick up my new Yellow Fellow.
I'm on the fence about setting up or not though, I think I'm leaning towards just coming with some cash!
Anybody planning on bringing any particularly cool TOC bits and pieces shoot me a PM and maybe we can get some pre-sales goin!

This is a well attended show & swap. It's a good place to see old friends, and meet CABE members. If you are thinking about getting into this hobby, it's also a wealth of information, to see firsthand the "old iron" that will be there.
Sitting home at the computer, enjoying the CABE, can't compare to actually attending a show. Don't miss it!:)
You will leave relaxed, be more enthused about your hobby, and who knows, maybe come home with a winter project...

So can I get a swap space and put several bikes for sale at the space for the 15 or will I need to put them in the corral? Should I just call them

Who's coming out the day/night before & where are you staying?

I think I'm going to have to come out early, is there usually a group of folks drinking beer somewhere night before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0808171815.jpg
letgo1501936869284.jpg
letgo1501936869284.jpg
Crossroads bicycles in lena illinois will be there.we will be bringing a couple of bikes a klein mtb and a barracuda mtb

Back