Arlington Hts, IL 14th Annual Classic Bike Show and Swap Aug. 12th 2018

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

bikeman76

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 7, 2010
Arlington Hts, IL
Arlington Hts, IL 14th annual Chicagoland Classic Bike Show & Swap will be held on Sunday August 12th 2018 at Village CycleSport 1326 N Rand Rd in Arlington Hts, IL 60004.
From 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Setup 7:00 to 9:00.

This show is well attended and some of the finest Show Bikes around will be on display. Tons of those hard to find parts in the large swap area.

Probably the last year for this show unless I find a new location as the side parking lot is being sold due to high taxes.

$20 for swap space. Only $15 Again this year for Cabe members ! Just mention your Cabe name and ask for your discount.

$5 for Bike Corral. Leave your bike for sale in the corral with a sign on it. Include price, features of your bike and your cell number. Then you can leave and enjoy the show.

$5 for Show entry. Trophies and ribbons awarded.
Bring your favorite Classic Bike and share it with everyone !

Food, restrooms, music and fun for all !

For correct directions on GPS or Mapquest use 1650 E Rand Rd Arlington Hts, IL 60004
Any questions call 847-398-1650 and ask for Joe or Email bikeman76@msn.com.

Hope to see you there !
Joe

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 4, 2014
Planet Mongo
Welcome to Illinois, land of high taxes. This is the largest bike show and swap in the state.Joe told me what his property taxes were a couple years back, and I was floored.When Memory Lane closed up, I said to myself, " Well, at least we still got the local Arlington Heights show. Don't misunderstand me, it's not a multi day event and it's not massive like Memory Lane was,but none the less it's a great show and dynamite swap.
Let's hope Joe finds a solution. See you there, or be square!

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 18, 2009
Chicago area west
they don't let you use the lot across the street any more huh?

Reactions: bikeman76
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

dmk441

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jun 30, 2006
Wisconsin
I'm thinking about going. Might bring these. Would like to line up a trade/cash deal. I'd be looking for a lower condition level phantom in partial trade, or some higher end prewar carcass in need of restoration or repair. Send me a pm if you have any interest and partial trade considerations. Thanks, Dave

IMG_20180715_171453824.jpg

IMG_20180715_171646875.jpg

bicycle larry

I live for the CABE
Jan 30, 2014
Mountain Grove, Canada
I'm thinking about going. Might bring these. Would like to line up a trade/cash deal. I'd be looking for a lower condition level phantom in partial trade, or some higher end prewar carcass in need of restoration or repair. Send me a pm if you have any interest and partial trade considerations. Thanks, Dave

IMG_20180715_171453824.jpg

IMG_20180715_171646875.jpg
nic bikes I like them from bicycle larry

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Mar 5, 2013
Richmond, Virginia
Anybody bringing any TOC goodies out?
I'm about 5 hours away in Detroit but with the proper motivation maybe I can make a weekend of it.

Got lots of TOC stuff to trade with as well if anyone wants to PM me their "want" list.

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 4, 2014
Planet Mongo
I'll be there. Anybody see a guy riding this bike
IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

it's me. stop me and introduce yourself. It's not for sale, just bringing something to ride. See you there.
I'll be riding and singing....I was drunk... the day my mom.....got out of prison.....

This ad goes away when you register for an account!