When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arlington Hts, IL 14th Annual Classic Bike Show and Swap Aug. 12th 2018

-

bikeman76

Finally riding a big boys bike
Arlington Hts, IL 14th annual Chicagoland Classic Bike Show & Swap will be held on Sunday August 12th 2018 at Village CycleSport 1326 N Rand Rd in Arlington Hts, IL 60004.
From 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Setup 7:00 to 9:00.

This show is well attended and some of the finest Show Bikes around will be on display. Tons of those hard to find parts in the large swap area.

Probably the last year for this show unless I find a new location as the side parking lot is being sold due to high taxes.

$20 for swap space. Only $15 Again this year for Cabe members ! Just mention your Cabe name and ask for your discount.

$5 for Bike Corral. Leave your bike for sale in the corral with a sign on it. Include price, features of your bike and your cell number. Then you can leave and enjoy the show.

$5 for Show entry. Trophies and ribbons awarded.
Bring your favorite Classic Bike and share it with everyone !

Food, restrooms, music and fun for all !

For correct directions on GPS or Mapquest use 1650 E Rand Rd Arlington Hts, IL 60004
Any questions call 847-398-1650 and ask for Joe or Email [email protected].

Hope to see you there !
Joe

Welcome to Illinois, land of high taxes. This is the largest bike show and swap in the state.Joe told me what his property taxes were a couple years back, and I was floored.When Memory Lane closed up, I said to myself, " Well, at least we still got the local Arlington Heights show. Don't misunderstand me, it's not a multi day event and it's not massive like Memory Lane was,but none the less it's a great show and dynamite swap.
Let's hope Joe finds a solution. See you there, or be square!

Back