When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arlington Hts, IL 14th Annual Classic Bike Show and Swap Aug. 12th 2018

-
I'm thinking about going. Might bring these. Would like to line up a trade/cash deal. I'd be looking for a lower condition level phantom in partial trade, or some higher end prewar carcass in need of restoration or repair. Send me a pm if you have any interest and partial trade considerations. Thanks, Dave

IMG_20180715_171453824.jpg

IMG_20180715_171646875.jpg

I'm thinking about going. Might bring these. Would like to line up a trade/cash deal. I'd be looking for a lower condition level phantom in partial trade, or some higher end prewar carcass in need of restoration or repair. Send me a pm if you have any interest and partial trade considerations. Thanks, Dave

View attachment 842482

View attachment 842483
nic bikes I like them from bicycle larry

Anybody bringing any TOC goodies out?
I'm about 5 hours away in Detroit but with the proper motivation maybe I can make a weekend of it.

Got lots of TOC stuff to trade with as well if anyone wants to PM me their "want" list.

I'll be there. Anybody see a guy riding this bike
IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

it's me. stop me and introduce yourself. It's not for sale, just bringing something to ride. See you there.
I'll be riding and singing....I was drunk... the day my mom.....got out of prison.....

Back