When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arlington Hts, IL 14th Annual Classic Bike Show and Swap Aug. 12th 2018

-
Glad to see Vincev is coming up. It's a bit of a drive for him, I am going to squeeze all the balloners I can in the truck. No parts , just bikes. Going to try and fit ten or so in the truck.I will be there at 5 am. Will try to bring these:View attachment 849575
Early 30's Elgin...Hawthorne Rat...Roadmaster with 1955 decals on tank of Cubs players Bob Rush and Hank Sauer. Shelby not for sale Will be my rider...
View attachment 849577
Columbia...Murray....Evans -Colson
View attachment 849579
blue Hawthorne repainted, except for fenders. Neat 50's decals on fenders The Monark NFS.

View attachment 849580 I'll squeeze the 35 Ranger in there too
View attachment 849588

Below is a better photo of the Ranger. Of course everyone knows what I look like. I'll be riding the black. Shelby. I won't be angry, like last year, I will try and be nice to everybody. I have been in therapy at the VA for anger control.
View attachment 849593View attachment 849589
I hope I can get all these bikes in my pick-up. I do not want to scratch them up. The color -flo and Roll Fast below have been sold.
Here is a photo of my wife, if you can't find me, just ask her.
She is Very self conscious about her nose, please don't stare at it..View attachment 849592

View attachment 849591
What do ya think you will ask on the Ranger??

The 1935 Ranger is 2900.00 You would look good on it Vince!
Also bringing this 39 Monark 5 bar project. For you 5 bar/ springer guys, it's only 175 bucks. a deal !
IMG_2646.JPG

IMG_2647.JPG

IMG_2648.JPG

I’ll be there early. Thee is no many swaps swaps left in the Chicagoland area, every year we loose a couple.

Back