When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Armstrong made in England anything special?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
...Girls bikes are better riders for old guys and girls...
I'd go so far to say that girls bikes of this type (at least the larger size) are better riders for anyone who likes to sit upright. Plus, if you are riding through the woods, and need to carry it over a fallen log (yes, this happens to me from time to time), it's easier to lift up by the top tube.

If your interested in swapping all the parts off that frame to this frame you can have it for free, but I can't ship it you'll have to pick it up. I think it's the same as yours. Let me know.

20210320_083843.jpg

20210320_083907.jpg

20210320_083023.jpg

20210320_082956.jpg

If your interested in swapping all the parts off that frame to this frame you can have it for free, but I can't ship it you'll have to pick it up. I think it's the same as yours. Let me know.

View attachment 1484996

View attachment 1484997

View attachment 1484998

View attachment 1484999

Nice British bicycle.

Hear is a link that can be very helpful on shedding light on most British bicycle brands, including Armstrong. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "English 3-Speeds"................

Be careful though, you may get bitten by the "bug"....!!!

Back