When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Armstrong mountainbike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Leoncito

Finally riding a big boys bike
A friend has had this bike for a while and was asking me if I knew anything about it, well ,tried finding info on it and no luck.Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!

20190821_160031.jpg

Dunno...looks like a DBR (diamond back) downhill bike with a McMahon front end...old school, Horst Link, aluminum framed (not a good thing) long travel race bike. Any old aluminum downhill bike is suspect to not last much longer if you or he plans to ride it. Could be Chinese made, which most of this era were, but maybe not the more I look at it. Someone else could chime in here. The tubes are way fatter than most anything I have seen. Please supply better pics of the fork front to back...way cool old sus fork.

More detailed pics would help. I wonder if there is a way to find a list of who licensed the Horst link design from Specialized? Might be one way to narrow it down.

I was thinking about this thing and thought the fork looked almost Hannebrink-like and/or San Andreas Mountain Cycle from the cali central coast came to mind also. More pics please..

Back