When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arnold Schwinn and Co

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Love of rust

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for some help on a model and year. The frame seems older than the chain ring models I see.

Thanks for the help as always.

IMG_20181021_170425.jpg

IMG_20181021_170447.jpg

IMG_20181021_170432.jpg

IMG_20181021_171043.jpg

Very good!
Just checking to see if you were awake. Lol!
7 months for the correct answer.
Not too bad.

Been buzzing thru all the New World threads cleaning up everyone's mess. :p Actually I'm looking for New World pictures of war time bottom brackets and head tubes since these were the first guinea pigs for the full on EF bottom bracket, and probably the full on EF head tube including tubing joints.

Been buzzing thru all the New World threads cleaning up everyone's mess. :p Actually I'm looking for New World pictures of war time bottom brackets and head tubes since these were the first guinea pigs for the full on EF bottom bracket, and probably the full on EF head tube including tubing joints.
I'll check and see if I have any photos of New World bikes.

The fellow I got these photos from said it was a 1941, but I think it's a 1946. It has a built in kick stand and it's tapered.

Resized_20180819_134558.jpg

Resized_20180819_135142.jpg

Last edited:
Back