When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art deco/streamlined toy wagon identification

-

craterranch

On Training Wheels
My dad has finally decided to sell the wagon that belonged to his mother (born 1916) and we can't find any information on it. Any markings are long-gone, and it's no longer in the original color. The wheels are not original but are close. She grew up in New England and given her birth year the wagon was probably purchased around 1920-25, but this is an assumption on my part. The 30's are usually more associated with streamlined design, but maybe an early bird?

IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2224.JPG

IMG_2225.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

I've seen wagons like that posted here before, I'm sure someone will chime in with pics and info. Oh yeah welcome to the Cabe.

My dad has finally decided to sell the wagon that belonged to his mother (born 1916) and we can't find any information on it. Any markings are long-gone, and it's no longer in the original color. The wheels are not original but are close. She grew up in New England and given her birth year the wagon was probably purchased around 1920-25, but this is an assumption on my part. The 30's are usually more associated with streamlined design, but maybe an early bird?

View attachment 1610993

View attachment 1610995

View attachment 1610996

View attachment 1610997
As I said in my other post the timeline is off here. She would have been about 20 years old at the time this wagon was introduced. V/r Shawn

Back