When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

As of now, whats best company to ship with?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

falconer

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I know this has been discussed recently. I have a NICE frame to sell and was wondering who is most reasonable. It is large

Go direct through FedEx. You can open an account, but be vigilant and watch the charges. They tend to overcharge versus their original estimates.

By saying my frame is 'nice', I didnt mean the paint is nice, but has some value. I dont want them crushing it

when I did ebay I shipped 90% USPS. larger items were all FED EX, as they were cheaper at the time.

things may be different now, I would suggest boxing it up and plug the dimensions and weight into USPS, FED EX and UPS and see what you get.

from my experience all carriers are the same as far as the item getting to the customer in one piece and in a timely manner.

I've been happy with PirateShip, at least for small packages- a decent discount. I have not tried them for a large box.

Back