When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Assorted Chainrings $20 each shipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
SOLD
Zipcode

patmcclerren2

Finally riding a big boys bike
SOLD

20191231_152459[1].jpg

20191231_152459[1].jpg

Last edited:
Not much plating but may be just surface rust. Hard to tell, but they all look low-mile to me. The Monarch one looks to have the screw holes for the twin-bar chain ring guard.

Not much plating but may be just surface rust. Hard to tell, but they all look low-mile to me. The Monarch one looks to have the screw holes for the twin-bar chain ring guard.

The Monark with the holes for the pie-plate guard was also used on Huffman products (no pie-plate though). V/r Shawn

Now that I look at the Hawthorne ring, I am beginning to believe it is a teens Fauber ring....a dead ringer for one except for drive pin design....Pat, could you please look on it to see if there is any lettering stamped near the center hole? Thanks, Pete
And if so, I would love to buy it please...po sent..

Last edited:
Pete is the chainring you are talking about the one off the frame I just sold that had the busted crank

Nope! In your picture above: top row 3rd from left...It is marked Hawthorne...see if there is stamped lettering on either side near the center hole.

I had someone offer for that one! 35 like you said. I am not seeing any writing around the center hole though.

15785188975151614751348.jpg

15785189234131023980542.jpg

Back