When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Assortment of Auto Body Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Mostly collected from intersections where blincoe removed the stop signs. Prices vary.
03_kensinger_willets_point_DSC_4855.0.jpg
IMG_1802.JPG

My dream retirement job is to have "hubcap heaven". My stable of underage workers will set out my traplines, throwing 4X4s out on the interstates and reeling in the bounty. I will sit in a lawn chair and and say "I have it. You want it." Not a 21st century business model. A co workers mom in Mexico City went to a place like that to get a new hubcap, got one, and when she got home realized she was missing one more. The one she got was off of her car.

Yup, been there recently, came home from an Xmas party and turned on the tube...Home Shopping Network...never bought anything from them - ever (well, maybe one other time, yes, I was drunk then too) Bought two of those in hover crafts and instantly texted everyone that I bought the best gifts ever!!!! Not really heard back from anyone as to how they liked them????

Back