When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atala Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Have you found the serial number? On the 70's Atala road bikes it's on the seat tube, probably right around the clamping area. Looks like the pedals have or had reflectors so that would indicate a 70-71 or later build. Possible letter and then the serial numbers. It's said the first two numbers after the letter is the year of manufacture. C71XXXXXX would be 1971.
Other areas where serials might be located is under the crank, on the rear drop outs around the axle nuts and the head tube where the fork and handlebar stem is attached.

Very nice, simple utilitarian design for every day use in the towns of Europe. By the graphics I would guess 70's but that's purely a guess. Cool wings on the front fender for extra splash protection.Enclosed single speed drive train to keep your leg, pants, skirt, dress clean and dirt out.:cool: And the internal routing of the rear brake cable keeps it tucked out of the way and is very stylish. (I love Goodwill!) The chainguard and brake lever set up are cool as well. A good servicing and a few new parts will have you visiting all the thrift stores in Dothan in style for many trouble free years! Enjoy!
Very nice, simple utilitarian design for every day use in the towns of Europe. By the graphics I would guess 70's but that's purely a guess. Cool wings on the front fender for extra splash protection.Enclosed single speed drive train to keep your leg, pants, skirt, dress clean and dirt out.:cool: And the internal routing of the rear brake cable keeps it tucked out of the way and is very stylish. (I love Goodwill!) The chainguard and brake lever set up are cool as well. A good servicing and a few new parts will have you visiting all the thrift stores in Dothan in style for many trouble free years! Enjoy!
Thank You! I actually picked it up in Panama City Beach $20!

Thank You! I actually picked it up in Panama City Beach $20!

That's why I love Goodwill! I've found some great stuff on the cheap. (Dahlquist DQ10 speakers to soothe my musical needs, early 70's Sears Spyder 3 speed in excellent condition, etc.) I was stationed in Ft. Walton for several years and surprised there isn't any rust on your new ride. :oops: How does the area around Panama City look since the storm?

Three years as an Army recruiter in the big city of Enterprise (home of the Boll Weevil Monument). Many trips to PC/Ft Walton for 'training'! This neck of the woods (Southeast) is not the best area to pick classic iron though. V/r Shawn

Have you found the serial number? On the 70's Atala road bikes it's on the seat tube, probably right around the clamping area. Looks like the pedals have or had reflectors so that would indicate a 70-71 or later build. Possible letter and then the serial numbers. It's said the first two numbers after the letter is the year of manufacture. C71XXXXXX would be 1971.
Other areas where serials might be located is under the crank, on the rear drop outs around the axle nuts and the head tube where the fork and handlebar stem is attached.
Thank You so much! I will check it out!
That's why I love Goodwill! I've found some great stuff on the cheap. (Dahlquist DQ10 speakers to soothe my musical needs, early 70's Sears Spyder 3 speed in excellent condition, etc.) I was stationed in Ft. Walton for several years and surprised there isn't any rust on your new ride. :oops: How does the area around Panama City look since the storm?
I don’t think it spent much time here. The area is devastated, the drive down 23rdstreet to the bridge from 231 south is normally where you start getting excited about going to the beach, but the images of demolished buildings and churches, tents everywhere for temporary housing it’s a somber drive now to my little beach house
4A3CCAF0-EB86-43FC-9B85-E8E53C9F2B8E.jpeg

Welcome to the CABE..Nice find. just service it and ride it like you stole it

Thank You so much! I will check it out!

I don’t think it spent much time here. The area is devastated, the drive down 23rdstreet to the bridge from 231 south is normally where you start getting excited about going to the beach, but the images of demolished buildings and churches, tents everywhere for temporary housing it’s a somber drive now to my little beach houseView attachment 913196

That was a nasty hurricane but am glad the people I know made it through just fine. The stuff I built at Tyndall AFB, not so much. I hope everything gets back to normal asap! Enjoy your nice bike!

Three years as an Army recruiter in the big city of Enterprise (home of the Boll Weevil Monument). Many trips to PC/Ft Walton for 'training'! This neck of the woods (Southeast) is not the best area to pick classic iron though. V/r Shawn
Hi Shawn, you wouldn’t believe how Enterprise is growing! The Boll Weevil is standing as proud as a Boll Weevil can! Lol! I know I lucked up on this one, probably a 30-A treasure!

Back