When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atom rear drum hub - BSC, 40 hole

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

many408

Look Ma, No Hands!
This is a pull from a mid-80s Motobecane tandem. It's in excellent condition, see pics. 135mm locknut spacing, 40 hole, BSC freewheel thread. Cones and cups have no - zero - pits or blemishes (I use a loupe, I hate pits). There are nice shiny smooth ball tracks, even width all around. The cones are not the same as what I see in pics of this hub on the net, all those are a black finish, these are shiny; I don't know if this means anything. I've seen lots of ordinary Normandy and Atom cones, these are better finished. It is missing the cable anchor bolt and torque-arm fixing bolt; I will search the collection for suitable replacements - fortunately I have examples of the proper items, because...

I also have just got a second hub, almost the same, yet to be examined and prepared. The differences appear to be that this one does have the anchor and fixing bolts, has an axle slotted for tabbed washers, (the one now for sale has no slot); and as well the one for sale has a washer that looks as though it was added later - different finish and OD. For this hub I do not yet know the freewheel threading; nevertheless there will be another hub for sale soon.

Pics below are 20% size, if you want to see the full size ones just ask.

P1010647s1.jpg

P1010648s2.jpg

P1010649s3.jpg

P1010650s4.jpg

P1010651s5.jpg

P1010652s6.jpg

Back