When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atomic Powered Tribune

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This 1946 Columbia has survived in excellent original condition, primarily because of very little use.

I was fortunate to buy this bike at Craig Morrow's Bicycle Heaven, summer show. The gentleman that sold it to me, had it displayed in his dining room for 15 years. He wasn't married! He bought the bike from the family of a kid whom he'd grown-up in the neighborhood with. That kid got the bike new, but they lived in downtown Harrisburg, PA., and it soon proved unsafe to ride the bike with the traffic. If this bike had an odometer, I'd expect very low miles.

I gave this bike my "Presidential Clean-Up", spending about 3 full days on it. The only restoration work needed was on the seat. The leather, although mostly there, was completely separated from the pan. The chassis and foam pad were nice, I only replaced the leather. Headlight and horn were in working order.

Next up on the bench, 1939 Monark Rocket with pencil springer. This bike is getting a complete restoration.
Still havin fun. Howard Gordon
100_5651.JPG
100_5652.JPG
100_5653.JPG
100_5654.JPG

Back