When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attention! Stolen Badges!

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Well I finally found a use for the "Urgent" button. Today I received a small Priority box that had been cut open on the end and seven badges (one package) had been removed. The stolen badges are: Eastern Speedster, Peoria King, Beards, WALCO, Kalamazoo Supercycle, Hoffman Arrow, & Ben Hur. If anyone sees any of these on FaceBook Marketplace, EBay, etc... Please try to get a name, address, email or whatever and contact me. Thanks, Shawn

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

Well I finally found a use for the "Urgent" button. Today I received a small Priority box that had been cut open on the end and seven badges (one package) had been removed. The stolen badges are: Eastern Speedster, Peoria King, Beards, WALCO, Kalamazoo Supercycle, Hoffman Arrow, & Ben Hur. If anyone sees any of these on FaceBook Marketplace, EBay, etc... Please try to get a name, address, email or whatever and contact me. Thanks, Shawn

View attachment 1031717

View attachment 1031718

View attachment 1031719

Geez, sorry to hear Shawn. Did you contact the USPS Postal Inspectors. Of course that happened within the postal system.

Back