When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attention! Stolen Badges!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
First of all that really sux a big one.
I see that the "Attention Customer" sticker has the " Recieved Unsealed". Thats not unsealed. That package should be "Recieved Damage "( looks damged by a cut to the front of the box and then pried the side down) and Recieved Without Contents"
Did this package go through the Postal Distribution Center in MEMPHIS, TN?
My dad lives in Mississippi, a lot of his mail gets lost or damaged there.
Like @vincev said the clown probably has no clue as to what they are. Hopefully if the perp knows what they are, they will put it on eBay or CL. CRIMINALS ARE DUMB LIKE THAT.

I reread the cities the package stopped, Memphis was not one of them. Just for future reference, if anyone is sending stuff through that PSDC.

1 stew3b66f7a999d095e3cc690a6701223b6b.gif

This really sucks and undermines ones confidence in the usps if it wasn't already. Like others, I am suspect of contracted handlers, and will keep these on my radar. The bad news is the idiot may realize the limited market and therefore perceived value to fence these, unlike electronics etc and callously discard them.

The good news, I'm gathering, is the support you are getting from the CABE community even if at best in the end its moral support.

I've downloaded the photo for reference.
Harkening back to my school days, I knew it would come in handy some day, I've created a mnemonic which may be helpful for some to remember theses badges.

British Petroleum Exxon Sunoco HAWKS Bunker Heavy.

Beards. British
Peoria. Petroleum
Eastern Speedster. Exxon Sunoco
Hoffman Arrow. HA
Walco. W
Kalamazoo Supercycle. KS
Ben Hur. Bunker Heavy

If you can't relate to this.... Google it?! Or create your own!

Hope this is somehow resolved for you Shawn.

Back